Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blog #4


Podcast


In the video's that I watched about podcast.I learned different strategies on how to do a podcast and how student's are using podcast to learn in the classroom.I think that it is important for children to use as much technology as they can to learn in the classroom.I learned that by recording yourself and hearing the information that is put out on the recording help's.I learned that student's seem to learn more in a classroom environment that is friendly and is more challenging to them.In the Joe Dale podcast about Podcast in the Classroom he showed how technology has affected those born after the 1980's and how important technology has become part of our everday lives.In his podcast the student's seemed to be interested and challenged more when techmology is in place in the classroom environment.In the video with Silvia Tolisano it intriguing how the chilredn learned from listening to the podcast first.It was like they had more of a edge to listen and comprehend the podcast then respond to it in there own words.


What I got out of these podcast is technology is important no matter what.I learned to incorporate different tactic's when doing podcast.I also took from these video's that learning can take place on all level's.I learned that listening and comprehending is a good way to learn and way's to incorporate hearing to expand my vocabulary.This was great information to help me do my podcast.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog was very interesting about the things that you learned and clear. The heading of your blog should be bold and in the 8th sentence starting with "In the video... children is misspelled. But overall you blog looks good and I like how you applied some information from the video into your blog (sentence 6).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...how student's are using podcast..." There should be no apostrophe in students. It is plural, not singular possessive.

    "...podcast.I learned..."
    "...classroom.I think..."
    "...classroom.I learned..."
    "...recording help's.I learned..." In addition the sentence containing recording help's makes no sense. And why the apostrophe?
    "...challenging to them.In the Joe Dale..."
    "...everday lives.In his podcast the student's ..." In addition you use an apostrophe improperly.
    "...environment.In the video..."
    "...podcast first.It was like..."
    "...own words. What I got out ..." Oh my goodness! What happened? A space after a period. You lost your no-hitter!
    "...no matter what.I learned..."
    "...tactic's when doing podcast.I also took..." Also podcasting instead of doing podcast. Another inappropriate apostrophe.
    "...all level's.I learned..." Another inappropriate apostrophe.
    "...way to learn and way's to incorporate hearing to expand my vocabulary.This was great..." Another inappropriate apostrophe.

    Twelve sentences in which you have no space after the period. I thought maybe your computer had no space key but you broke your no-spacer after 8 "innings".

    Six inappropriate uses of an apostrophe.

    What did you read/watch by Silvia Tolisano? You do not say.

    Unsatisfactory. Proofreading would help. Have you learned to use the break code yet? Apparently not.

    The comment just above was removed to correct a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Typos get us all. But we go back for them. All the time. Let's knock some out.

    Half-right, face. Front-leaning rest position, move.

    Read Army Regulation 670-1 (http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r670_1.pdf) and make your writing look like that writing.

    Here's how to train yourself:
    - Insert 2 spaces in between sentences.
    - Indent your paragraphs 3 spaces.
    - For the time being, "me", "myself", and "I" are off-limits.
    - No more apostrophes. You've lost that privilege. Work around that issue.
    - Each time you talk about something new, start a new paragraph.
    - Watch a documentary. Preferably something made by the BBC. The narrator is doing little more than reading a well-written paper. Take note of the phrases that are used. Make your writing sound like a documentary.


    Do those things and you'll be writing like a pro in no-time! Recover.

    ReplyDelete