Wednesday, November 7, 2012

C4K #3

Keynote Speaker


The blog I did was from Ireland and the post was talking about a keynote speaker. In this post it talked about how business and industry played a factor in the changing curriculum has changed the developement of students and their grades. I agreed with the speaker in this post for a few reasons. I feel that too much corruption is going on in the school systems and the needs of the students is being left out of the equation all together.


Canada


The student I had for this assignment was from Alberta, Canada and her name was Alison. In the blog she showed a collage of pictures and told some facts about the mountains of Canada. In my comments I told Alison that she had good facts to show about Alberta and she even showed the type of work people do in that area. The collage even showed the type of animals in the mountain region in Canada. I also encouraged Alison to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment