Sunday, October 21, 2012

C4T #2

Technology in the Classroom


The teacher I left a comment on was Beth Knittle. In her post she talked about the waste of time in the high school classroom. the amount of time that teachers spend giving out homework to the students and they have less time to do it in but, college student's spent less time in the classroom and have more time to complete their assignments. In my response I agreed with her points. It seems that alot of time is wasted in high school classrooms. It seems that alot of what the student needs to learn is left out of teaching due alot of issues.


Why Touch Screens Aren't The Future


In this post by Arvind Grover he talks about touch screens being the future. In the post he also talks about the importance of the advancement in computers. I agree with the video. I was amazed at how far the technology has come and how far we're going to be in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment